It’s about 20 degrees cooler in this shade
this comic affects me in so many ways
He killed himself again in the end just to save Ron because he wanted to die, and Ron didn’t. Powerful.
Interesting story arc here.
she wear snort snirt i wear sneep snop
for once i want the girl in the action movie to be the one that’s like “okay stay here, hold this gun, don’t move” and i want the guy to be like “what the fuck do i do, oh my god is this a gun, don’t leave me alone with this! how do i shoot weapon?”
bless kim possible
and lets not forget the villain was COMPLETELY useless without his badass female “sidekick”
tips on how to placate an angry customer or client (aka calm the beast) that usually work for me:
- validate their feelings (use phrases like “i understand your frustration” even when they’re being a total dick. acknowledgement of their troubles is sometimes all they want)
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
u know someone is having a rough day when their favorite song plays and they don’t sing along
No one will understand how much this just broke my heart.
that would be the best surprise ever omg
no but what if the guy who loaded the machine had just filled it with these
you get a polar bear and it’s a nice surprise and you put the change in for another coke
but you get another polar bear
and you’re like hm that was weird but hey i got two polar bears that’s pretty cool
but it kEEPS HAPPENING
OVER AND OVER
you get more and more frustrated each time
eventually you give up and sit down on the floor and cry, surrounded by small plushie polar bears
you’re so thirsty
you never wanted this to happen
all you wanted was a coke
NO BUT REAL TALK OK I WENT TO SCHOOL IN GEORGIA AND I EVEN HAD TEACHERS TELLING ME THAT I SHOULDN’T CELEBRATE HALLOWEEN BECAUSE IT WAS THE DEVIL’S BIRTHDAY AND I GOT SUSPENDED FOR 4 DAYS BECAUSE I WROTE AN ESSAY ENTITLED “You’re All Dumb, The Devil Wasn’t Even Born: The Story of All Hallow’s Eve” AND I TALKED ABOUT THE HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN, HOW IT WAS A PAGAN CELEBRATION TO VENERATE AND APPEASE THE DEAD AND HOW THE DEVIL WAS TECHNICALLY AN ANGEL THAT WAS CAST FROM HEAVEN AND BECAUSE ANGELS WERE CREATED BY GOD THEY WEREN’T BORN THEREFORE THE DEVIL COULDN’T HAVE A BIRTHDAY. MY PRINCIPAL WAS SO CONCERNED FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS IN 3RD GRADE AND HE GOT MAD AT MY MOM FOR RAISING SUCH A “DISRESECTFUL, HEDOONISTIC CHILD”. SHE BOUGHT ME ICECREAM AND LET ME WATCH CARTOONS WHILE I WAS OUT OF SCHOOL.
Except it’s not.
It’s the day before All Saint’s Day, hence the eve.
Where Catholics would go door to door offering “spirit cake” which were sweet pastries that represented the departed and in exchange they ask for donations.
Halloween is a Catholic holiday.
not true, the catholics incorporated all saints day to ease conversion of pagans by machting it up with their existing holidays