"video games aren’t art"
then explain this fucker
NO “TELEPHONES”. TALK TO EACH OTHER. FACE TO FACE ONLY. WRITE A LETTER. SEND A TELEGRAM TO YOUR MOM. PRETEND IT’S 1860. LIVE.
NO ‘WRITING’… TALK TO EACH OTHER. THROW A ROCK AT YOUR MOM. PRETEND IT’S 10,000 BCE. LIVE.
URGGA. ROU GRAAURH. RUH.
<SMACKS HANDS ON WALL WITH PAINT.>
NO ‘HIGHER BRAIN FUNCTIONS’ …USE YOUR REPTILIAN BRAIN
EAT YOUR MOM’S CORPSE SHE DIED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUSTENANCE
PRETEND YOU HAVE JUST AROSE FROM THE SEA
NO “MULTICELLULAR TRAITS”….. USE YOUR SYMBIOTIC MITOCHONDRIA
REPRODUCE ASEXUALLY, YOU’RE YOUR OWN PARENT
PRETEND IT’S 2BYA
NO “LIFE.” USE FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICAL FORCES TO FORM SPHERICAL OBJECTS REVOLVING AROUND ONE ANOTHER IN SPACE.
FUSE HYDROGEN INTO HELIUM USING GRAVITATIONAL PRESSURE TO PRODUCE HEAT AND LIGHT.
PRETEND IT’S 4.5BYA.
STABILIZE INTO EQUILIBRIA
NO “MATTER”. EXIST IN THE VOID WITHOUT PURPOSE OR MEANING.
THERE IS NO “YOU”, ONLY THE VAST CONCEPT OF NOTHING.
TIME DOES NOT EXIST.
I feel like something really important just happened
if you’re sad just watch this wolf gif. look at it.
who’s a huge big vicious apex predator?
WHO’S A BIG SILLY? :D
OMFG. THIS. SHOW.
This dude’s face is amazing. He’s like a Japanese Jim Carrey.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
A self care list. I’ve been working on this. I promise it’s worth it.
when u dont know if ur ocs backstory is really cliched or not
IT TOOK ME A MINTUE TO REALIZE THIS IS A FACE AND NOT THREE BLUNTS
Updated for 2014!
Nightmare before Christmas
The Addams family
The Addams family value
Scooby Doo 2
It’s the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Don’t look under the bed
Mad monster party
The worst witch
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Shows and Halloween specials:
Phineas and Ferb 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Simpsons 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25
Lilo and Stitch
American Dragon: Jake Long
That’s so Raven
The Proud Family
Iced pumpkin cookies
Mini pumpkin swirl cheesecakes
Perfect pumpkin pie
No bake spiderweb cheesecake
Orange and black cupcakes
Spiderweb tutorial for cupcakes, cookies and brownies
Chocolate fudge cake with ghost maringues
Frankenstein marshmallow pops
No bake pumpkin spice cookie balls
Caramel apple cinnamon rolls
The ultimate Halloween spooktacular roundup
Orange pumpkin pancakes
Halloween candy buffet
DIY Halloween candy
Homemade cotton candy
25 sweet and salty Halloween snacks
15 easy Halloween dessert recipes
Candy corn fruit cups
Monster doll cookies
Spooky sweets for Halloween
Pumpkin chocolate chip bars
Pumpkin and ginger cheesecake
Honey pumpkin pie
Butternut pumpkin pies
Halloween candy made easy
64 non candy snack ideas
Ooey gooey monster eye cookies
Spooky Halloween spirits
Ghoulishly Glowing cupcakes
Frightful fruit kebabs
Poison toffee apples
Come little children
Up after midnight
Did you hear that?
Billy where are you, Billy? Is that you?
Double, double, toil & trubble
Dance around the fire
It’s too quiet
Halloween fanmix vol. 1
Halloween fanmix vol. 2
Light the torches
Conversations with ghosts
Bad moon rising
Decorations & costumes:
DIY pumpkin candles
Indoors Halloween decoration
30 DIY decorations for Halloween
Canning jar lid pumpkin
Decorating with autumn leaves
Cheap Halloween decorations
Best Halloween decorations
Halloween crafts for kids
Quick and inexpensive Halloween decorations
Last minute skeleton costumes
Last minute Wednesday Addams costume
Silent film stars costumes
Umbrella bat costume
Quick costumes for kids
60 fall decorating ideas
Fancy napkin decor
11 enchanting Halloween decorating ideas
No carve pumpkin decorating
Haunting homemade Halloween decorations
DIY Halloween decorations
Homemade Halloween decorations
How to make styrofoam tombstones
40 easy to make Halloween decors
80s makeup tutorial
Easy DIY Halloween costume ideas
Sparkly mermaid makeup tutorial
Lioness makeup tutorial
Corpse paint tutorial
1920s flapper look
Easy Halloween crafts
Spider Queen makeup tutorial
Sally (Nightmare before Christmas) makeup tutorial
Skull makeup tutorial